About Dave Caolo
I was the managing editor at AOL Tech’s The Unofficial Apple Weblog (The archive of which is now the “Apple” category on Engadget) for eight years. In that time, I covered major Apple releases, reviewed countless pieces of software and hardware, interviewed developers, produced podcasts and video, oversaw the site’s day-to-day editorial and edited more articles than I can remember. It was a great experience that I’ll remember fondly.
Today I work with disabled adults as my day job, and run a Dungeons and Dragons Club for kids as my side gig. 52 Tiger is a personal site for reflections, articles and fun. You can subscribe to the RSS feed below. Take your pick.
- The main feed. Articles and links. http://52tiger.net/feed/
- Feedburner http://feeds.feedburner.com/52tiger
- Atom http://52tiger.net/feed/atom/
- Articles only http://52tiger.net/category/articles/feed/
- Links only feed://52tiger.net/category/links/feed/
All feeds provide full content.
Some of my favorite and most popular articles include:
- Windows 7 tablet vs. iPad
- Ditch Starbucks and work at the library
- OmniFocus and the Printable CEO
- Mail Rules
- How I learned to stop worrying and love tags
- History of the iPad part one and part two
Interviews with Dave:
- Unclutterer. I contributed weekly articles about staying productive and organized for about five years. You can find an archive of my articles here.
- I’m co-founder and occasional contributor at Apple World Today.
You don’t post every day.
That’s right. Here’s why.
Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Amazon. This means I receive a commission if you follow an Amazon link on this site and then make a purchase. My credibility is extremely important to me, therefore I only endorse products I have personally purchased and used. This site is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.