About Dave Caolo
I was the managing editor at The Unofficial Apple Weblog for eight years. In that time, I covered major Apple releases, reviewed countless pieces of software and hardware, interviewed developers, produced podcasts and video, oversaw the site’s day-to-day editorial and edited more articles than I can remember. It was a great experience that I’ll remember fondly.
Today I’m involved in several projects, and 52 Tiger is a personal site for reflections and articles that don’t fit elsewhere. You can subscribe to the RSS feed below. Take your pick.
Your RSS Options
- The main feed. Articles and links. http://52tiger.net/feed/
- Feedburner http://feeds.feedburner.com/52tiger
- Atom http://52tiger.net/feed/atom/
- Articles only http://52tiger.net/category/articles/feed/
- Links only feed://52tiger.net/category/links/feed/
All feeds provide full content. The 52 Tiger Twitter stream provides links to all posts. It’s like the main RSS feed via Twitter.
Some of my favorite and most popular articles include:
- Windows 7 tablet vs. iPad
- Ditch Starbucks and work at the library
- OmniFocus and the Printable CEO
- Mail Rules
- How I learned to stop worrying and love tags
- History of the iPad part one and part two
Interviews with Dave:
- My home rig on Shawn Blanc.net
- I appeared on the Maccast podcast to discuss the intersection of board games and the iPad
- My iPhone home screen on 1st & 20
- Interview on Royal Thoughts with Ryan Cash
- My “iPad life” on the Brooks Review
- My interview with Fox 35 in Orlando regarding AT&T’s iPad security breach
- MacStories interviewed me regarding my book.
- I appeared on The iPad Possibilities Podcast to discuss my book.
- My iPad homescreen on Mac Sparky
- My appearance on the Macgasm Podcast
- Unclutterer. I contribute a weekly article about staying productive and organized. You can find an archive of my articles here.
- I’m co-founder and occasional contributor at Apple World Today.
- Home Work. Aaron Mahnke and I produce Home Work, a weekly podcast for people who work from home, for the 5by5 network. The show is now in its fourth year.
You don’t post every day.
That’s right. Here’s why.
Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Amazon. This means I receive a commission if you follow an Amazon link on this site and then make a purchase. My credibility is extremely important to me, therefore I only endorse products I have personally purchased and used. This site is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.