Congratulations to Joshua Edison! He’s won the black DODOnotes case for iPhone 5. Enjoy, Josh!
I have been a DODOcase customer since the original iPad was released in the US. I love these great-looking, high-quality cases. In fact, my first DODOcase actually saved my iPad’s life. 1 If you read the site, you know that I also love paper. That’s why I think DODOcase’s latest product, DODOnotes, is so cool.
It combines a gorgeous case with a handy, nice-looking notebook of Mohawk Superfine Paper. I have one and can tell you that it’s quite nice.
I also have one for you.
It’s a black model, made for an iPhone 5, with the notebook included. I’m sure you’re going to love it. To enter the giveaway contest, complete the form below. Here are the rules:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, fill out the form below completely and click or tap the Submit button.
- The entry must be made before June 6, 2013 11:59PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected and will receive a black DODOnotes case and notebook for the iPhone 5 valued at US$13.95.
- Note that the DODOcase is not an impact case. A healthy dose of luck was also in play here. ↩
Quotebook is this week’s sponsor, and I’m spreading the love with a giveaway. Are you looking for a way to share your favorite quotes in your pocket? Then you’re in luck, because you’ve got three days to enter my Quotebooks giveaway.
- I have 15 Quotebook licenses to give away.
- To enter the giveaway, tweet the following message before 12:00 PM EST (September 17): “Win a copy of @quotebookapp on @52tiger http://goo.gl/P5XzX”
- I’ll search Twitter.com for tweets and retweets and randomly pick up the winners.
- Make sure to follow @52tiger on Twitter so we can get in touch with you once the giveaway is over.
- Winners will be contacted via a Twitter DM this weekend.