If you’re going to vote for Trump, know what you’re voting for:
- Yesterday in New Hampshire, he said that Americans should be imprisoned, “…facing serious consequences” if we don’t turn in our friends and neighbors for acting suspiciously.
- He has publicly stated that he wants to kill the spouses and children of suspected enemies, which is a war crime.
- He’s publicly stated he wants to torture suspects, whether or not that yields useful information, “because they deserve it,” which violates the Eighth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
- His announcement that he wants to ban all Muslims from the U.S. not only violates the U.S. Constitution, the video of his statement is being used in recruiting videos for ISIL/ISIS/Daesh, the sworn enemy of our country.
- He has pulled the Washington Post’s press credentials because he disliked what the paper wrote about him, which is a violation of freedom of the press.
These aren’t the typical political gaffes that happen during a campaign. They are threats to humanity.
“Trump is a messed up guy with a hole in his heart that he tries to fill with money and attention. He can never ever have enough of either and he’ll never stop trying. He’s sick.”
It genuinely scares me to think about a Trump presidency. You should be scared, too.