I had a question about this during the class that I’m teaching (Intro to the iPad) and I thought I’d share the answer. It’s easy to sync your Yahoo! mail contacts with an iPad. Here’s how.
- Connect your iPad to your computer and launch iTunes
- Click the iPad icon on the left-hand side
- Click the Info tab
- Click Sync Address Book Contacts
- Click Sync Yahoo! Address Book Contacts
- A new window appears. Enter your Yahoo! username and password, then click OK
- Click Apply in the lower right-hand corner of iTunes