Here are the apps I typically run during the work day.
- Mail for email (duh).
- Safari for access to news and the CMS.
- TextExit for holding snippets of text and stripping styling when needed.
- Preview for re-sizing and cropping images [1. Occasionally I need to bust out Pixelmator, but 9 times out of 10 Preview is sufficient.].
- Colloquy for access to the TUAW “office.”
- Twitter for Mac for at-a-glance monitoring of multiple accounts. That little blue dot is a life saver.
- NetNewsWire Lite for RSS.
That’s pretty much all I need.