This week’s posts:
- Fischer-Price goes too far with kids and the iPad.
- Not exactly “fun,” but Qualcomm’s CES keynote was a spectacle. Just watch.
- The App Store tops 40 billion downloads. Remember,this didn’t exist just five years ago.
- Non-annoying iPhone ringtones.
- iTunes turns 12.
- Apple is doomed.
- Phil Schiller: Apple’ won’t produce a low-cost iPhone. Wait, not so fast.
- Saving URLs for later. I asked for solutions and you answered. I’ll be going through your responses next week.
- Episode 42 of Home Work begins a series on freelancing.
- The short movie that inspired Guillermo del Toro’s “Mama.” One scene, scary as hell.